How to judge the quality of PCB circuit board:
First: distinguish the quality of the circuit board from the appearance
In general, the appearance of the PCB circuit board can be analyzed and judged through three aspects;
1. Standard rules for size and thickness.
The thickness of the circuit board is different from that of the standard circuit board, and customers can measure and check according to the thickness and specifications of their own products.
2. Light and color.
The external circuit board is covered with ink, and the circuit board can play the role of insulation. If the color of the board is not bright and there is less ink, the insulation board itself is not good.
3. The appearance of the weld.
Because the circuit board has many parts, if the welding is not good, the parts are easy to fall off the circuit board, which will seriously affect the welding quality of the circuit board.
Second: high-quality PCB circuit boards need to meet the following requirements
1. After the components are installed, the telephone should be easy to use, that is, the electrical connection should meet the requirements;
2. The line width, line thickness and line spacing of the line meet the requirements to avoid line heating, open circuit, and short circuit;
3. The copper skin is not easy to fall off under high temperature;
4. The copper surface is not easy to oxidize, which affects the installation speed. It will be broken soon after oxidation;
5. No additional electromagnetic radiation;
6. The shape is not deformed, so as to avoid deformation of the shell after installation and dislocation of the screw holes. Now it is all mechanized installation, the hole position of the circuit board and the deformation error of the circuit and the design should be within the allowable range;
7. High temperature, high humidity and special environment resistance should also be considered;
8. The mechanical properties of the surface should meet the installation requirements;
The above is the method of judging the quality of PCB circuit boards. When purchasing PCB circuit boards, you must keep your eyes open.